Welcome to my new blog for all my newest Sims2 creations. You will have to forgive the clumsy and rather

basic layout because I know nothing about this kind of stuff and already feel way out of my depth.

Anyway, onwards to the goodies. . . .

2 Sept 2013

Ohbehave's Scenic Backdrop

obh backdrop pic1 obh backdrop pic2 obh backdrop swatch1 obh backdrop swatch2 obh backdrop swatch3 obh backdrop swatch4
obh backdrop swatch5


This is such a FANTASTIC mesh.  I love it so much!!
It is 3-storeys high and 10 game-squares wide (I think).  It allows you to create great views from your buildings/lots and with some clever landscaping and/or camera angles they should blend seamlessly into your sims landscape.




CREDITS: ohbehave

14 comments:

  1. 11 MB of amazing Backdrop-Recolors are now in my Download-Folder - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, I already said thank you at cherryblossom, but thank you again dear!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous work Llia, and congratz to your new blog!

    Ah, and if you like and have a banner we can have a affiliate with our 2 Domicile-blogs!♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Chris. Once I get myself sorted with a banner I will definitely love to affiliate with you. I love the domicile blogs and your gorgeous work.... I'll be in touch.

      Delete
  3. Pure Awesome...thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to figure out how this works - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these recolors, are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is briliant! Thank You! I had no idea of this item before...

    And I had a massive trouble with uploading my newest made sets, because I was tired of photoshooting them. You now... it's not only to just take a picture, it comes to build a whole scene so the pics would look nice. Now... You made it more simple for me. I will just put this item behind the scene and viola! Simple picture taking = more uploads :)

    Thank You one more time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. When I first saw this item I couldn't believe I'd survived so long without it

      I'm glad you like the RCs =)

      Delete
    2. I like the recolors alot! And here is first result of using them: http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=6195 I also have no idea how it was possible for me to upload anything without making pictures with this.

      Delete
    3. Oh wow you're pics look GREAT . . . thank you for sharing them with me - it's great to see people using my RCs =)

      Delete
  7. Thank you! Very long time searched for such a horizon! Looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely great! Now I can have fillers for my photos. Would it be too troublesome to request plenty of recolors using the sceneries of the Sims 3 worlds itself using this mesh?

    Thanks again for these backdrops!

    ReplyDelete